WHY CHOOSE CLIMATE CONTROL?
Extreme temperatures or sudden temperature change and high humidity can cause damage to stored goods. Our climate controlled units are kept at a steady temperature, typically between 55 and 75 degrees depending on the season. The low humidity helps prevent mold, mildew, mites, rust, paper rot, and degradation of wood. Our centrally monitored, controlled air conditioning also helps filter the air, keeping your belongings cleaner and fresher.
Wondering which items need controlled conditions? Below is a list of items you should consider storing in climate controlled storage units:
- Electronics such as computers, stereos and televisions
- Home furnishings, especially high end furniture
- Clothes, fabrics and leather goods
- Musical Instruments
- Metals subject to rusting
- Paper products such as photos, books or important documents
- Oil Paintings and Art
- Business files and records
- Retail Inventory Items
- Pharmaceutical Products
WHY ARE OUR CLIMATE CONTROL CUSTOMERS SO HAPPY?
- FREE use of 14’ Moving Truck
- FREE package receiving and delivery to your unit
- FREE use of Business Center – Fax machine, copier, Wi-Fi connection
- FREE disposal of boxes
- 24 Hour Emergency Service Available (ask for details)
- FREE gift with 12 month contract (month-to-month option available)
- No Security Deposit Required
- PLUS all the benefits that come with our standard storage